Please see below the services/fees Martin Pendered & Co can offer in assisting with the marketing of your property, depending the level of service required:-
• Rental Valuation of your property
• Widespread Advertising
• Accompanied viewings
• Selection of a Tenant and all relevant credit and reference checks
• Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
• Preparation of Inventory
• Assistance with preparation of property in readiness for Tenant
• Collection of rent and prompt payment direct to Landlord
• Management of maintenance issues
• Quarterly inspections and report of your property
• Final inspection at end of Tenancy
Our clients account is guaranteed by the RICS and a very experienced team dedicated to letting and managing your property.
On receipt of your instruction, we will immediately place your property on the rental market to achieve a letting in as short a time as possible to produce income at the earliest possible date.
We will advertise your property with colour photos on Rightmove, Zoopla and our Website, in the East Northants Evening Telegraph, in our rental list and in our window display.
Once we have located a suitable tenant, we will take up references.
We can offer in most cases six months free rent guarantee, subject to references.
We will carry out a schedule of condition and inventory on the property, subject to charge. (see “Fees for Landlords”).
When the tenant signs the lease we obtain from them one month’s rent in advance and a deposit equivalent to one month’s rent plus £100. If pets are permitted at the property we will ask tenants for 2 months rent to be held as deposit for the duration of the tenancy whereby they would have to agree to a professional clean and treatment for pests/fleas at the end of the tenancy.
The deposit with be held in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (see “Fees for Landlords”).
We will carry out quarterly inspections on the property and report back to you.
We can arrange for a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out checks on all gas appliances and issue a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate. (see “Fees for Landlords”).
At the end of the tenancy we will complete a final inspection of the property and make sure that the property is clean and in a satisfactory condition.
Our Accounts department will:
• Collect rent monthly in advance and chase any overdue rent, if necessary. The majority of tenants pay by standing order, ensuring the rent is paid the same day each month. We also have a facility for payment by Debit Card.
• Issue a monthly statement of rental incomings and outgoings
• Pay any invoices for necessary repairs
• Produce an end of tax year certificate for landlords living overseas