Since 1823 the name Pendered has featured in property in Wellingborough when Joseph Pendered commenced business on Wellingborough Market Square. The firm went on to become leading auctioneers and estate agents in the town, opening Wellingborough Cattle Market in 1864.
Five generations later, Martin Pendered commenced his own practice at 2 Burystead Place in 1980 and continues to offer the highest quality professional service. Martin Pendered’s Chartered Surveyor background ensures that the company adheres to the RICS Regulation Policies and also guarantees that all client money is bonded by the RICS so that landlords can feel entirely safe that their funds are protected.
Our approach is simply to put the client’s interest first at every point. The strong team of staff, led by Alison O’Reilly, are well-trained and abreast of all the most recent legislative developments. They are enthusiastic and committed to providing the best service available to our landlord clients, whilst at the same time ensuring that our tenants receive similar quality attention.
In short, the team is aware of and planning for all the latest property management related legislation to ensure that landlords are paid promptly, tenants’ needs are addressed quickly and the smooth operation of the management of property is assured.
Our contractors have all been vetted and carry appropriate insurance and most have been known to us for a long time. Contractors’ fees are charged at cost, with no hidden additional charges. All our fees are transparent and agreed at commencement of business.
We challenge you to find a more dedicated and committed team to look after your interests.
- Building Surveys, HomeBuyer Reports, valuations for all purposes.
- Commercial Property Valuations.
- Expert Witness Reports, court hearings attended, valuations for matrimonial purposes, building and boundary disputes. Management & Lettings Agents
Management & Lettings Agents
- Free Valuations – advice on how to achieve the maximum rent
- Experts in property management
- Members of ARLA & TDS. Property Mark members.
- Rent collection and monthly accounting
- Quarterly property inspections
- RICS bonded clients accounts – more info
We cover all aspects of advertising, from touting and local newspaper to full internet advertising and national coverage through The Guild of Property Professionals and our Park Lane, London office.