Please see below the services Martin Pendered & Co Ltd can offer to assist with the marketing of your property, depending the level of service you require:
- Rental Valuation of your property
- Widespread Advertising
- To Let Board
- Accompanied viewings
- Selection of a Tenant and all relevant credit and reference checks
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Preparation of Inventory
- Assistance with the preparation of your property in readiness for a Tenant
- Collection of rent and prompt payment direct to Landlord
- Management of maintenance issues
- Quarterly inspections and report on your property
- Final inspection at the end of the Tenancy
Our Client accounts are guaranteed by the RICS with a very experienced team dedicated to letting and managing your property.
On receipt of your instructions, we will immediately place your property on the rental market to achieve a letting in as short a time as possible to produce income at the earliest possible date.
We will advertise your property with colour photographs on Rightmove and our Website. It will also be included in our rental list and in our window display.
Once we have located a suitable tenant, we will take up references.
We can offer in most cases a six months free rent guarantee insurance, subject to references.
We will carry out a schedule of condition and inventory on the property, subject to charge. (see “Fees for Landlords”).
When the tenant signs the lease we obtain from them the deposit and rent in advance
The deposit with be held in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (see “Fees for Landlords”).
We will carry out quarterly inspections on the property and report back to you.
We can arrange for a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out checks on all gas appliances and issue an annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate. (see “Fees for Landlords”).
At the end of the tenancy we will complete a final inspection of the property and ensure that the property is left in a clean and satisfactory condition.
Our Accounts department will:
- Collect rent monthly in advance and chase any overdue rent, if necessary. The majority of tenants pay by standing order, ensuring the rent is paid the same day each month. We also have a facility for payment by Debit Card.
- Issue a monthly statement of rental income and expenditure
- Pay any invoices for necessary repairs
- Produce an end of tax year certificate for landlords living overseas
- Produce an annual statement for tax purposes detailing all income and expenditure