Party Wall Matters

As a Party Wall Surveyor Martin Pendered can advise building owners on the type of action that they need to take when considering building works on their premises.

He can also offer advice and assistance to adjoining owners whose properties are affected by a Party Wall Notice.

He can act as Party Wall Surveyor for individual parties or jointly between parties to resolve issues.

Party Wall matters are a complicated issue and require expert knowledge.

Call Martin Pendered for further advice